- Non-Fiction Beauty is a PR friendly blog and PR companies or brands are welcome to contact me at: email@example.com. Non-Fiction Beauty is open to opportunities.
- The majority of products showcased, used and reviewed on Non-Fiction Beauty are purchased by myself for personal use.
- On occasion, I am sent PR samples for review and promotion, some are sent free, with sponsorship or with a commission for users that purchase products from visiting the store. All posts that are sponsored, or products provided for free or come with affiliation links are disclosed at the bottom of the post.
- I do not, and never have, posted positive reviews in exchange for products or other incentives. If a post is sponsored, they are marked as such.
- Nothing guarantees a positive review. Products are reviewed as found. I do not accept sponsorship or advertising on products I have nothing positive or useful to say about.
- I have limited advertising in my sidebar and at the end of posts, provided by Google AdWords.
- All posts are almost exclusively written and posted in real-time. If I am away, posts in that time are scheduled.
- As a student, Non-Fiction Beauty is a personal blog and outlet of information. The core purpose of Non-Fiction Beauty is to provide a site of honesty and integrity in product reviews, previews and opinions to be found useful to the readers.
- Non-Fiction Beauty is currently funded and powered by The Sidstine Chapel, who have no input into the content and opinions of product information.
- I am currently a part-time employee of Superdrug as a store clerk and am provided with discounts on purchases made through Superdrug stores and additional discounts on Superdrug own brand products. Superdrug does not, in any way, have any affiliation or promotional placement on Non-Fiction Beauty without clearly labelled as sponsored. All products bought through the Superdrug discount are labelled in their original prices and the post is labelled if I have received any discounts when purchasing.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Non-Fiction Beauty does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (http://nonfictionbeauty.com/), is strictly at your own risk. Non-Fiction Beauty will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
Please be aware that as a personal blog, Non-Fiction Beauty aims to provide a clear and informative portal of information and that the methods and products that are used, may not be applicable for others. The content written on Non-Fiction Beauty is based on opinion and not fact, and any information you find on this website is strictly taken at your own risk. Non-Fiction Beauty will not be liable for any losses/damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
This site disclaimer was last updated on: Saturday, January 24th, 2015.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.