Hey loves! It’s been a long time since I’ve posted a Makeup Of The Day on Non-Fiction Beauty! Yesterday I decided to try out my new Huda Beauty lashes and it turned into this! I fell in love with this look and although it’s not as fitting for summer, who cares? I can definitely say I’ll be wearing this makeup look a lot during Autumn/Winter time. You guys know I love Berry lips! I’m sure you’ll see why I titled this NightBerry :smirk:.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in 3W2 Cashew.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer in 09 Warm Medium.
- Ben Nye Banana Powder – To set under eyes and whole face.
- Makeup Revolution Mono Eyeshadow in Mocha Love – To contour.
- Muted Brown blush/bronzer from Love Label Makeup Kit (name unknown).
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in Golden Lights.
- Eyebrows – Matte Taupe and Black eyeshadows from Welcome To The Pleasuredome Palette by Makeup Revolution.
- Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Eyeshadow Palette – Righteous on the lid, Tyranny and Vengeance in the crease and under the lower lash line smoked out.
- Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner Pen in Black.
- MAC False Lashes Extreme Black Mascara.
- Huda Beauty lashes in Giselle.
- MAC Nightmoth Lip Pencil.
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Glastonberry.
What do you lovelies think? I’m trying to decide whether to wear this look for my birthday. Let me know what looks I could go for! Birthday planning is in full swing :grin:.
Take care my loves, :kiss: