It’s not often I decide to switch up my eye makeup and dare for a dramatic, dark eye. I don’t understand why, since I own so many eyeshadow palettes and eyeshadows. I’ve been really busy lately so I guess I’ve just stuck to my go-to liner and mascara before I’m off out. I am here with a look which is perfect for this season and nights out! I like to call this Autumn Nights as it’s quite a dark, sultry look.
Want to know what I used?
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Stromboli
- MUA Pro-Base Prime and Conceal Palette (review here)
- MAC Pro longwear Concealer in NC30
- Collection Loose Powder in Translucent
- Sleek Face Form in Medium – Contouring Powder, Bronzer
- Blush from Love Label Makeup Kit (sorry I don’t have the name:weary:)
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlight in Golden Lights
- Brows – Welcome To The Pleasuredome Palette by Makeup Revolution (also used on eyes, review here)
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black (used as a base for Black eyeshadow)
- Welcome To The Pleasuredome Palette by Makeup Revolution (Matte Cream for brow bone, Matte Black on the eyelid, soft Matte Brown for transition colour in crease, Matte Brown and Black under lash line)
- Love Label Eyeshadow Palette (Matte Pink and Purple toned shadow for crease)
- Barry M Dazzle Dust in Gold Iridescent (inner corners)
- Rimmel London Wonder’Full Mascara in Black
- Rimmel London Exaggerate Lip Liner in Eastend Snob
- MAC Lipstick in Mehr (read how I got this for free here)
Hint: For those with small eyes who don’t feel comfortable with wearing a dark/smokey eye, pop a Light Champagne/Cream colour to the inner corners of your eye to open them up instantly!
I hope you liked this look! Please let me know if you have any suggestions for more looks you would like to see, send these through on the Questions page on my site. Thank you for reading!
Take care my loves, :kiss: