Remember Remember the 5th of November, the gunpowder, treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.
Greetings! I thought I would make a quick post on this occasion as I just created a look inspired by one of my favourite films V For Vendetta. I love the concept and love the character of V. I didn’t use as many products as I thought I would and I’m quite chuffed to say that! It’s quite easy for anyone to achieve and to be honest you don’t even need to own face paint!
Voila! Here is the finished look. It’s not perfect but I still thought it was worth sharing.
Here are the products I used!
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Cover and Conceal Palette in Light
- Makeup Revolution Welcome To The Pleasuredome Palette (review here)
- Snazaroo water-based Face and Body Paint in Black (can use gel or liquid liner as an alternative!)
- Pink Blush from Love Label Makeup Kit (which has no name, sorry :weary:)
- Collection Sheer Loose Powder in Translucent
- Oh and a glue stick to block out my brows!
The hardest part was covering up my extra dark brows. I will master it one day.
I hope you like this look! What did you do for bonfire night?
Take care my lovelies, :kiss: